To all those who faced anxiety at some point of their life!

Well, I never learned about deep stress/depression either I didn't know how is it termed! Not a long story but recently I was suffering from deep stress for something which I don't know. It is surprising right, you don't know why you are feeling sad, a bit you can say melancholy. But is it really so? how can a person feel sad or upset without any reason? For many in this situation writing helps isn't it, well if it fails too then, what will you do? Go to someone with whom you can share everything or someone who is close to you or some who is your best friend/boyfriend. But if it still does not work out then?

We always seek someone in the family, with whom you can say anything without any fear, hesitation, etc., etc. But it does not happen the way you think, so what's left with you.......
ahhh! A social media, Correct! what we do there, watch standup comedies(perhaps you think that will make your mood light up), sharing memes, pretending to be happy by clicking pictures, and many more.

I don't have my answers to my own questions araising in my head every day. Can anyone tell me how to overcome this? I know it surely, someone will always advise you to do something or the other which ensures you that it will affect you in a good way. Why on motherfu"..earth we need someone always by our side so that we don't feel lonely, everyone says we come on earth alone we will go alone but why on the living duration we need someone???????

You are in the crowd sitting, giggling with your friends and suddenly you feel lonely, left out(ps: they are your close friends), you are walking on the road, having a good time....in the middle of the road you started crying like anything and most importantly you don't know why????

So the big question is WHY? where you seem everything is perfect but it is not!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who lifts the shit of life?(This or That)

The ease away !